Best Ireland Skrill Casinos
Skrill is firmly established as a popular payment method among online casino players due to the speed, security, reliability and convenience it offers. It is one of the most widely available banking options at the best online casinos in Ireland, and it generally offers high limits and fast deposits.
A London-based firm launched Skrill in July 2001. It was initially called Moneybookers, but it rebranded as Skrill in 2011 after racking up 25 million customers. Paysafe Group, the owner of rival e-wallet provider Neteller, purchased Skrill for €1.1 billion in 2015, and it has continued to go from strength to strength ever since. Skrill now has more than 35 million customers around the world.
This Skrill casino guide will highlight the best Skrill casinos available for Irish players. It will explain our rigorous review process and elaborate upon how we arrive at our ratings for each Skrill casino. We will also teach you how to create an account with Skrill, how to use your Skrill account for deposits and withdrawals and how to circumvent Skrill casino bonus issues. You will also be presented with an analysis of how Skrill compares to other payment providers, and suggestions of alternative methods you might like to consider.
- Deposit fee
- Mobile app
- Good for high-rollers
- Min Deposit: €10.00
- Max Deposit: €35,000.00
- Min Withdrawal: €10.00
- Max Withdrawal: € 35,000.00
- Withdrawal Time: 1-3 days
- Deposit Time: instant
- Requires Physical Card: no
Most online casino sites in Ireland accept Skrill as a payment method because they know how popular it is among players, so you don't have to look far to find a Skrill online casino. There are hundreds of Skrill casinos vying for your attention, and it would take you several days to sift through them all in a bid to find your perfect match. Fortunately, we have done all the hard work for you.
The next section of this best Skrill casino guide explains our thorough, unbiased review process, but suffice to say we only recommend elite Skrill casinos that excel across a broad range of important criteria.
It is important to remember that we only recommend safe, licensed trustworthy Skrill casinos. There are a number of unlicensed, unreliable casinos targeting Irish bettors, and many have a reputation for ripping off their customers. Make sure you stick to the secure, reliable Skrill casinos listed on this page. We only recommend sites that hold a UK Gambling Commission licence and that have a long history of paying out in full and on time, while treating their customers with respect.
|Casino Provider||Bonus Offer||Review|
Matched Bonus up to €1000 + 125 extra spins
18+ T&Cs Apply
Up To €1,000 + 200 Extra Spins
18+. New Players only. One bonus offer per player. Min dep €10 Max bet €5 Bonus funds must be used within 30 days & bonus spins within 10 days. Offer consists of: 1st dep: 100% up to €250 & 100 spins on Gonzo’s Quest, 2nd dep: 50% up to €250 & 50 spins on Starburst, 3rd dep: 50% up to €500 & 50 spins on Twin Spin. Bonus spins winnings credited as bonus funds. Bonus funds are subject to 35x wagering. Terms Apply.
Welcome Package of 250 Spins + up to €777 Bonus
Terms and Conditions Apply. New Players only. 18+. Min Deposit €10. Wagering requirement apply 35x. Offer valid for 72hr. Spins expire after 24hr. 250 spins includes 3 deposits. See full terms here.
100% Welcome Bonus up to €1,000
18+ T&C Apply.
200% Welcome Bonus up to €2500 + 50 Extra Spins
18+ T&C Apply.
100% up to €500 + 200 Extra Spins
18+. New Customers Only. Min Deposit €20. Wagering req. x35. T&C's Apply
100% up to €1,500 + 200 Extra Spins
18+. Wagering requirements and bonus terms, in addition to general terms and conditions, apply.
100% up to 100€ on your First Deposit
18+ T&C Apply.
Welcome Bonus up to €250 + 150 Extra Spins
18+ T&C Apply.
100% Bonus Up To €500 + 200 Extra Spins
18+ T&C Apply.
- It is a safe payment method, because you do not need to enter your bank details each time you request a withdrawal or make a deposit from a casino site.
- You can save time and enjoy added convenience by using Skrill for payments, as it does not require you to type in your card details each time.
- You can use Skrill to fund multiple online casinos and then easily monitor your overall bankroll from your Skrill account, giving you greater control over your finances.
- Registration is simple. It is a versatile e-wallet, accepted at a wide range of Skrill gambling or non-gambling sites, so signing up for an account is worthwhile for anyone.
- Skrill is one of the quickest deposit and withdrawal methods available, and it often allows higher limits than many rival payment methods.
- You generally cannot receive a welcome bonus when making a Skrill deposit, as e-wallets have been used for bonus abuse in the past. You might therefore consider making your initial deposit using an alternative method, and then using Skrill for all subsequent payments.
- Some casinos do not accept Skrill, so your choice is slightly reduced.
- You will be charged a fee for withdrawing from your Skrill account to your bank account, which can eat into any winnings you rack up at casinos that accept Skrill. Some casinos also charge you to make a Skrill withdrawal.
Meet Our Team of Industry Experts
Colm Phelan has spent several years working in the iGaming industry and has plenty of experience when it comes to writing, researching and rigorously testing online casinos and sportsbooks. While Colm has invested a lot of his time into the digital marketing world but his other passions include poker and a variety of sports including golf, NFL and football.
James worked in non-league football as a press officer before copy-editing local and national newspapers from around Britain. He then stepped into the online casino world in Malta as a copywriter, and since then, he’s continued his igaming journey as a freelance writer, and is delighted to be helping make CasinoSource content the best it can be.
Owen is our Commercial Director. He has almost 20 years of experience in i-gaming and has worked in a variety of roles across all aspects of the industry. He began his career working for online casino and betting operators and worked as a client manager for a poker network before joining the CasinoSource team.
David is our Product Owner at CasinoSource. He is responsible for the product roadmap, and manages the web developers and QA engineers on a day-to-day basis. He has over 15 years of experience in web design and development, with 10 of those years being in the online gambling industry for some of the world's biggest companies.
Lena Sciberras is our Casino Content Manager. Lena has been covering online casino and gambling related topics in multiple online publications. She believes in delivering fresh, useful, in-depth and unbiased information, tips, reviews and guides to the casino players around the world. Her main priority is to educate the readers about the best online slots, their mechanics and payouts.
Martin Green spent five years working at William Hill before becoming a journalist in 2009. He has a degree in English Literature and he has edited a number of magazines, newspapers and websites during his career. He began working as a sports writer and professional tipster in 2014, and his work has featured in a large number of top publications across the web.
Ziv Chen has been working in the online gambling industry for over two decades in senior marketing and business development roles. Ziv writes about a wide range of topics including slot and table games, casino and sportsbook reviews, American sports news, betting odds and game predictions. Leading a life full of conflict, Ziv constantly struggles between his two greatest loves: American football and US soccer.
Natasha Alessandrello is an English Editor in the Casino Source content team. She began her career as a Features Writer for several weekly and monthly magazines, and has a decade’s worth of experience in writing, researching and editing casino content. She is interested in all equine sports, and enjoys blackjack and the occasional game of poker.
Jamie Dickenson is a former sport newspaper website editor who has also worked on sites in the gambling space. He led the content expansion of one well-known brand into 12 non-English language markets this year and now writes for the Gambling.com group. A budding football manager and keen Arsenal fan, Jamie is now in his 30s and worried about it.
We have assembled a team of experienced casino players to conduct our in-depth reviews of each payment method. Our reviewers sign up for accounts with each payment provider and subject it to a rigorous assessment of its strengths and weaknesses while using it to make deposits and withdrawals at a variety of casino sites.
They delve into the user experience, security and safety measures, the strength of the customer service, the fee structure, features, functionality, reliability and overall versatility of each payment method, such as Skrill, Neteller or PayPal. When they have completed the reviews, we can pit the various payments against one another.
This allows us to gauge the relative strengths and weaknesses of each payment method. We can then make expert recommendations to our readers from a position of strength.
CasinoSource prides itself on delivering high-quality, impartial reviews. When assessing the quality of a Skrill casino, we focus on the casino game variety, game quality, user experience, bonuses and slots.
Our experts will sign up for accounts with each Skrill casino targeting Irish players. They assess the ease of the registration process and the speed and convenience on offer when making a Skrill deposit. They then play a variety of games with real money at each site, testing the quality of the gameplay, the sharpness graphics, the overall game variety and the fairness of the RNG algorithms.
Our reviewers mark each Skrill casino on the quality of the user experience, including the ease of navigation, the aesthetics and the level of information and educational materials available. They also rate the sign-up bonus, any reload bonuses and ongoing promotions, loyalty schemes and VIP programmes. They make withdrawals to a Skrill account and check how long it takes for the funds to arrive.
Our reviewers also interact with the customer service team to see how professional and helpful the representatives are, and how long it takes for queries to be answered. They delve into the general reputation of each site, the security measures it offers, the transparency of its ownership, its history of fair payouts and the validity of its Irish licence.
They are looking for safe, legit Skrill casino sites with a broad range of high-quality games, a polished user experience, great customer service, lucrative bonuses and promotions, wide betting limits, and prompt, reliable deposits and withdrawals.
When they have compiled their reviews, we compare each Skrill casino in order to arrive at the elite sites worthy of your business. We only recommend Skrill casinos that perform well in each category mentioned above, and we return to review each Skrill casino on a regular basis to ensure it upholds the highest standards. Our Skrill online gambling site reviews feature the pros and cons of using each casino, a summary of it and a detailed rundown of our findings.
It is really simple and convenient to set up a Skrill account and make your first Skrill payment. You can then start using it as a safe and reliable payment option at the best online casinos in the business. Follow these steps to create your Skrill account today:
- Visit Skrill.com and click "Register" at the top of the homepage.
- In a new window you will be asked to enter your name, country, currency and email address, and choose a password. You can then click "Register" at the bottom of the form.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration. Click the link to verify your email address.
- You can then complete your registration by providing details of your address, phone number and date of birth.
Once the registration is complete, you can add a payment method in order to fund your Skrill account. You can use a debit or credit card, rapid transfer, direct bank account transfer or a Paysafecard, which is a prepaid card operated by Paysafe Group, the company that also owns Skrill.
Your Skrill account can then be used as a banking method at a wide variety of Skrill casino sites. It is often a good idea to sign up for accounts with multiple Skrill casinos, as that means you can access a very wide range of games and benefit from multiple bonuses.
Visit the cashier section at your chosen Skrill casino, and you will see Skrill listed as a payment option. Click on it, type in the amount you wish to deposit and confirm the transaction. The funds should arrive in your account rapidly. If you would like to make a withdrawal from a Skrill casino to your Skrill account, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Skrill account
- Go to the Casino's "cashier" page or its equivalent
- Choose Skrill as your payment method
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
You can then confirm the transaction and the funds should arrive in your Skrill account within a reasonable amount of time. Withdrawal speeds vary from one Skrill casino to the next, and they are often dependent on how long it takes each operator to process Skrill payment requests. Making a Skrill deposit is really that easy if you just follow our simple steps.
Skrill is one of the safest deposit and withdrawal methods available to online casino players. The key advantage of using Skrill is that you do not have to provide your bank details each time you make a deposit or request a withdrawal. You simply enter your Skrill address.
This saves you a lot of time and energy, but it also makes the process a lot more secure. If you are concerned about the safety of passing on sensitive data online, Skrill is a great option. You only provide your bank details to Skrill once, and then you can use your account to make countless online transactions, without ever having to worry about filling in your sort code, account number and security code on insecure web forms.
You can think of Skrill as a secure middleman that enables online transactions. It also allows you to manage your overall bankroll in one place if you use Skrill to fund multiple casino sites. Skrill follows robust safety protocols to keep your personal details, account balance and transactions safe. Everything is secured by aggressive SSL technology, certified by VeriSign, so you should have no safety concerns when signing up for a Skrill account.
|brands||Min Deposit||Max Deposit||Min Withdrawal||Max Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time|
|Paysafecard||5.00||100.00||0.01||50 per payment||2 to 3 days|
|Skrill||10.00||35,000.00||10.00||35,000.00||1 to 3 days|
|Maestro||10.00||10,000.00||10.00||10,000.00||1 to 6 days|
|Visa Electron||10.00||30,000.00||10.00||10,000.00||1 to 7 days|
|MasterCard||10.00||10,000.00||10.00||10,000.00||1 to 3 days|
|VISA||10.00||30,000.00||10.00||30,000.00||1 to 7 days|
|NETELLER||5.00||10,000.00||10.00||1000 daily||3 to 5 days|
|Discover||10.00||5,000.00||10.00||5,000.00||3 to 5 days|
|American Express||10.00||10,000.00||10.00||10,000.00||1 to 7 days|
|Trustly||10.00||5,000.00||10.00||10,000.00||1 to 2 days|
|ACH Transfer||50.00||5,000.00||50.00||5,000.00||5 to 10 days|
|Interac||10.00||3,000.00||10.00||3,000.00||3 to 5 days|
|PostePay||10.00||3,000.00||10.00||3,000.00||3 to 5 days|
|Apple Pay||10.00||10,000.00||10.00||10,000.00||2 to 5 days|
|Nexi||25.00||25,000.00||25.00||25,000.00||5 to 7 working days|
|Klarna||10.00||10,000.00||10.00||10,000.00||2 to 3 days|
These are some of the most prominent alternative deposit methods that you will find at Skrill casino sites:
- Neteller - Another popular e-wallet that is part of the same group as Skrill. It has a particular focus on the UK market, so it is popular among British bettors.
- PayPal - A major online payment provider with roughly 300 million customers around the world. It is a leading e-wallet provider, but it is not as widely accepted as Skrill and Neteller at online casinos.
- Debit Card - This is often the most popular deposit method for UK casino players, but it can be time-consuming, and some people do not feel comfortable entering their card details on web forms. UK bettors cannot use credit cards to fund their accounts.
- Paysafecard - A prepaid voucher that can be purchased from newsagents and other retailers. It contains a 16-digit code that you can use to make payments. Paysafecard is owned by the same company as Skrill and Neteller.
- Apple Pay - Top up your account direct from your Apple mobile device with this increasingly popular payment method.
- Wire Transfer - You can transfer funds electronically across a global network of banks or transfer agencies. Just bear in mind that this process can be slow, and the minimum deposit can be pretty high.
- Pay by Phone - Pay by Phone companies such as Boku and Zimpler allow you to fund your online casino account, and the money will come out of your next phone bill.
- Niche Methods - Trustly, Sofort, MuchBetter, ecoPayz, AstroPay and WebMoney are among the slightly more obscure payment methods accepted at several online casinos.