Twin Casino is owned by Oring Ltd. and headquartered in Malta, meaning it is licensed and regulated by the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority). Coming to New Zealand is exciting as the online casino looks to broaden its international reach. Boasting deals with such high-profile software providers as Evolution Gaming, MicroGaming, NetEnt and Play’NGO, one would expect this Twin Casino product to be of high quality.
Is it? Let’s look a little deeper.
Pros and Cons
- Game Offerings
- Great Mobile usability
- Wonderful customer service
- All blackjack games are live dealer
Promotions and bonuses
Twin Casino offers a double welcome offer. As advertised, players will receive a 100 percent match up to €200 on their first two deposits and also receive 250 bonus spins on the Dog House slot on each deposit. This adds up to a welcome package worth €400 + 500 spins.
However, this welcome offer comes with a few hitches.
- All bonuses of 100 percent or less come with a 40x playthrough amount within 30 days
- All bonuses of 101 percent or more come with a 45x playthrough amount within 30 days
- All winnings from bonus spins come with a 35x playthrough amount from what is won. All free spins must be used within 7 days.
Lastly, table games are not matched dollar for dollar, but rather only account for €0.10 per dollar.
All in all, it is great there is a welcome offer at all, but there are many stipulations which make it relatively hard to reach unless you play early and often.
Expedited. Fast. Simple.
Those are three words to describe the Twin Casino registration process, which is condensed into three steps:
- Email, prefix, phone number, password, consent to terms and agree you are 18 years of age
- Name, date of birth, gender and promo code
- Country, city, currency, address, zip code
After this, you’re done! Twin Casino will then bring you to a page where you can start depositing funds.
Deposits and Withdrawals
- Visa/MasterCard (debit only): Minimum of €10; Maximum of €10,000
- PaySafeCard: Minimum of €10; Maximum of €1,000
- Ecopays: Minimum of €10; Maximum of €5,000
- MuchBetter: Minimum of €10; Maximum of €10,000
- Neteller: Minimum of €10; Maximum of €5,000
- Skrill: Minimum of €10; Maximum of €5,000
- Visa/MasterCard (debit only): Minimum of €10; Maximum of €5,000
- NETELLER: Minimum of €10; Maximum of €5,000
- Skrill: Minimum of €10; Maximum of €5,000
Straight and to the point is the best way to describe using the Twin Casino desktop version. At the top of the page there are links to slots, live casino and Twin Races. There is also a search bar and a drop-down menu with more links to deposit, withdraw and once again, the game types.
At the center of the page there is a slideshow graphic with different games and promotions being offered.
As you continue to scroll, you’ll see the New Games, Recommendations, Trending, the Live Casino, Daily Drops and Wins, Daily Jackpots and then the rest of the games.
When you click on Slots at the top of the page, you’re brought to a page with all the slot games, but you can filter it more from there by alphabetical order, popularity and providers.
Each page loads with ease and everything is so smooth and functions with ease.
When you first get on the mobile version of Twin Casino, you will be prompted to save it to your home screen, which in turn makes it a mobile application. It is not a direct download from the Apple Store or anything, but it is in app form, which allows for easy access back to the site.
It’s amazing. It’s a 99 percent replication from the desktop version. The only difference is the top of the screen has the Twin logo, the search bar and the drop-down menu. Besides that, everything is laid out exactly the same.
Twin Casino spared no expense in who it enlisted to be software suppliers. In all, the games are provided by NetEnt, Microgaming, Play n’ Go, Yggdrasil, Quickspin, Pragmatic Play, and Genni. This allows for the games to be high quality by some of the biggest names in the industry.
The amount of slot games offered is simply absurd at what is close to if not more than 1,000 titles. Of course, this includes jackpot slots, too. But that is just an insane amount of offerings.
There are also Twin Races, which is competition against other users.
And yes, there is a Live Casino.
The Live Casino is where you’ll find all the table game offerings. The traditional online casino does not appear to offer any, but rather they are put here.
Here, the Live Casino has streams and feeds that are well-ran and have a crystal clear picture, hosted by both male and female hosts.
This is a breakdown of the game offerings:
- Live Casino: Lightning Dice, Deal or No Deal, Monopoly Live, and Dream Catcher
- Live Roulette: 19 offerings including Lightning Roulette, American Roulette, Speed Roulette
- Blackjack: 26 offerings including Free Bet Blackjack, Infinite Blackjack and Blackjack C-H
- Card games such as Poker and Hold ‘Em
- Regular Table Games
Twin Casino does not offer a VIP Program, exactly. However, there is a Loyalty Program.
In all, there are 200 levels. You can track your progress. Also, you will receive a loyalty point for each dollar spent. There is a conversion from NZD to Euro, too.
Players will get rewards such as free spins and/or cash.
Support and security
For customer support, Twin Casino has three services:
- Live Chat: 24 hours, answers in usually 30 seconds
- Email: Form on the site or [email protected]
- FAQ: This is a comprehensive section that answers most questions you could possibly have.
For security, being licensed and regulated by the MGA endorses the notion that Twin Casino is held to a high standard when it comes to protecting customers’ data and information. Twin Casino also has a policy that is in accordance with the Genera Data Protection Regulation.Responsible gambling
At the bottom of the site, there is a link to Responsible Gaming.
There are numerous sections, such as:
- How do I know if I’m playing responsibly?: This section asks numerous questions about your habits when it comes to playing the online casino
- Tools that help you play responsibly: There are tools can you utilize on the site in your profile such as setting limits (deposits, withdrawals, session times) on yourself or excluding yourself from your account
Additionally, there are links to organizations and ways to seek professional help if needed.
All in all, it’s tough to complain about Twin Casino. First and foremost, the welcome offer should be adjusted slightly as the terms of the offer are a bit much, especially for newer players.
The withdrawal fee is a bit agitating, but it makes sense. When it comes to content, Twin Casino delivers with its surplus of slot and live games and the customer support makes sure
you’re never lost or without answers. This is a wonderful option for New Zealanders who enjoy online casino play.