Best Ireland Skrill Casinos
|Casino Provider||Bonus Offer||Review|
EXCLUSIVE: 100% Welcome Bonus up to €500 + 120 Extra Spins
18+ T&C Apply.
All deposits qualify for a 5% top up bonus.
Full T&Cs apply. New players only. Cash reward: 7 days from registration to opt-in from "My Offers" page & with 7 days wagering. Deposit & wager 35x. Only cash stakes qualify & wagering contributions on Casino and Live Casino. 18+. Gamble responsibly.
100% Bonus up to €200 + 100 Extra Spins
18+ T&C Apply.
100% Welcome Bonus up to €1,000 + 200 Extra Spins
18+ T&C Apply.
100% Deposit Bonus up to €300
18+ New customers only. Opt in and deposit a minimum of €10 within 7 days of opening new account. Receive 100% match up to €300 for selected games with 35x wagering. Bonus 3 days expiry. Geographical Restrictions and see below T&C's. 18+ Please Gamble Responsibly.
Welcome Bonus up to €250 + 150 Extra Spins
18+ T&C Apply.
100% up to £100 Bonus+ 300 Extra Spins!
18+ T&C Apply.
Welcome Package of 250 Spins + up to €777 Bonus
Terms and Conditions Apply. New Players only. 18+. Min Deposit €10. Wagering requirement apply 35x. Offer valid for 72hr. Spins expire after 24hr. 250 spins includes 3 deposits. See full terms here.
Welcome Bonus Package of 250€ + 50 extra spins
18+ T&C Apply.
11% real money cashback on every Wednesday!
18+. T&C Apply
Guide to Skrill Casino Sites in Ireland
Skrill is firmly established as a popular payment method among online casino players due to the speed, security, reliability and convenience it offers. It is one of the most widely available banking options at the best online casinos in Ireland, and it generally offers high limits and fast deposits.
A London-based firm launched Skrill in July 2001. It was initially called Moneybookers, but it rebranded as Skrill in 2011 after racking up 25 million customers. Paysafe Group, the owner of rival e-wallet provider Neteller, purchased Skrill for €1.1 billion in 2015, and it has continued to go from strength to strength ever since. Skrill now has more than 35 million customers around the world.
This Skrill casino guide will highlight the best Skrill casinos available for Irish players. It will explain our rigorous review process and elaborate upon how we arrive at our ratings for each Skrill casino. We will also teach you how to create an account with Skrill, how to use your Skrill account for deposits and withdrawals and how to circumvent Skrill casino bonus issues. You will also be presented with an analysis of how Skrill compares to other payment providers, and suggestions of alternative methods you might like to consider.
Top Skrill Online Casino - Online Casinos that accept Skrill
Most online casino sites in Ireland accept Skrill as a payment method because they know how popular it is among players, so you don't have to look far to find a Skrill online casino. There are hundreds of Skrill casinos vying for your attention, and it would take you several days to sift through them all in a bid to find your perfect match. Fortunately, we have done all the hard work for you.
The next section of this best Skrill casino guide explains our thorough, unbiased review process, but suffice to say we only recommend elite Skrill casinos that excel across a broad range of important criteria.
It is important to remember that we only recommend safe, licensed trustworthy Skrill casinos. There are a number of unlicensed, unreliable casinos targeting Irish bettors, and many have a reputation for ripping off their customers. Make sure you stick to the secure, reliable Skrill casinos listed on this page. We only recommend sites that hold a UK Gambling Commission license (who work in association with Irish gambling laws) and that have a long history of paying out in full and on time, while treating their customers with respect.
Skrill Advantages and Disadvantages for Casino Players
There are a number of key benefits to using Skrill:
|👍 It is a safe payment method, because you do not need to enter your bank details each time you request a withdrawal or make a deposit from a casino site.||👎 You generally cannot receive a welcome bonus when making a Skrill deposit, as e-wallets have been used for bonus abuse in the past. You might therefore consider making your initial deposit using an alternative method, and then using Skrill for all subsequent payments.|
|👍 You can save time and enjoy added convenience by using Skrill for payments, as it does not require you to type in your card details each time.||👎 Some casinos do not accept Skrill, so your choice is slightly reduced.|
|👍 You can use Skrill to fund multiple online casinos and then easily monitor your overall bankroll from your Skrill account, giving you greater control over your finances.||👎 You will be charged a fee for withdrawing from your Skrill account to your bank account, which can eat into any winnings you rack up at casinos that accept Skrill. Some casinos also charge you to make a Skrill withdrawal.|
|👍 Registration is simple. It is a versatile e-wallet, accepted at a wide range of Skrill gambling or non-gambling sites, so signing up for an account is worthwhile for anyone.||👎 Irish customers can be charged a €3 monthly inactivity fee.|
|👍 Skrill is one of the quickest deposit and withdrawal methods available, and it often allows higher limits than many rival payment methods.||👎 Irish Government Stamp Duty cost is €5|
|👍 Skrill is very mobile friendly, so you can quickly fund a Skrill online gambling account from the palm of your hand.|
How CasinoSource Rates and Reviews Payment Methods
We have assembled a team of experienced casino players to conduct our in-depth reviews of each payment method. Our reviewers sign up for accounts with each payment provider and subject it to a rigorous assessment of its strengths and weaknesses while using it to make deposits and withdrawals at a variety of casino sites.
They delve into the user experience, security and safety measures, the strength of the customer service, the fee structure, features, functionality, reliability and overall versatility of each payment method, such as Skrill, Neteller or PayPal. When they have completed the reviews, we can pit the various payments against one another.
This allows us to gauge the relative strengths and weaknesses of each payment method. We can then make expert recommendations to our readers from a position of strength.
CasinoSource prides itself on delivering high-quality, impartial reviews. When assessing the quality of a Skrill casino, we focus on the casino game variety, game quality, user experience, bonuses and slots.
Our experts will sign up for accounts with each Skrill casino targeting Irish players. They assess the ease of the registration process and the speed and convenience on offer when making a Skrill deposit. They then play a variety of games with real money at each site, testing the quality of the gameplay, the sharpness graphics, the overall game variety and the fairness of the RNG algorithms.
Our reviewers mark each Skrill casino on the quality of the user experience, including the ease of navigation, the aesthetics and the level of information and educational materials available. They also rate the sign-up bonus, any reload bonuses and ongoing promotions, loyalty schemes and VIP programmes. They make withdrawals to a Skrill account and check how long it takes for the funds to arrive.
Our reviewers also interact with the customer service team to see how professional and helpful the representatives are, and how long it takes for queries to be answered. They delve into the general reputation of each site, the security measures it offers, the transparency of its ownership, its history of fair payouts and the validity of its UK licence.
They are looking for safe, legit Skrill casino sites with a broad range of high-quality games, a polished user experience, great customer service, lucrative bonuses and promotions, wide betting limits, and prompt, reliable deposits and withdrawals.
When they have compiled their reviews, we compare each Skrill casino in order to arrive at the elite sites worthy of your business. We only recommend Skrill casinos that perform well in each category mentioned above, and we return to review each Skrill casino on a regular basis to ensure it upholds the highest standards. Our Skrill online gambling site reviews feature the pros and cons of using each casino, a summary of it and a detailed rundown of our findings.
Guide on Creating an Account With Skrill
It is really simple and convenient to set up a Skrill account and make your first Skrill payment. You can then start using it as a safe and reliable payment option at the best online casinos in the business. Follow these steps to create your Skrill account today:
- Visit Skrill.com and click "Register" at the top of the homepage.
- In a new window you will be asked to enter your name, country, currency and email address, and choose a password. You can then click "Register" at the bottom of the form.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration. Click the link to verify your email address.
- You can then complete your registration by providing details of your address, phone number and date of birth.
Once the registration is complete, you can add a payment method in order to fund your Skrill account. You can use a debit or credit card, rapid transfer, direct bank account transfer or a Paysafecard, which is a prepaid card operated by Paysafe Group, the company that also owns Skrill.
Your Skrill account can then be used as a banking method at a wide variety of Skrill casino sites. It is often a good idea to sign up for accounts with multiple Skrill casinos, as that means you can access a very wide range of games and benefit from multiple bonuses.
Visit the cashier section at your chosen Skrill casino, and you will see Skrill listed as a payment option. Click on it, type in the amount you wish to deposit and confirm the transaction. The funds should arrive in your account rapidly. If you would like to make a withdrawal from a Skrill casino to your Skrill account, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Skrill account
- Go to the Casino's "cashier" page or its equivalent
- Choose Skrill as your payment method
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
You can then confirm the transaction and the funds should arrive in your Skrill account within a reasonable amount of time. Withdrawal speeds vary from one Skrill casino to the next, and they are often dependent on how long it takes each operator to process Skrill payment requests. Making a Skrill deposit is really that easy if you just follow our simple steps.
Security and Safety of Skrill at a Casino
Skrill is one of the safest deposit and withdrawal methods available to online casino players. The key advantage of using Skrill is that you do not have to provide your bank details each time you make a deposit or request a withdrawal. You simply enter your Skrill address.
This saves you a lot of time and energy, but it also makes the process a lot more secure. If you are concerned about the safety of passing on sensitive data online, Skrill is a great option. You only provide your bank details to Skrill once, and then you can use your account to make countless online transactions, without ever having to worry about filling in your sort code, account number and security code on insecure web forms.
You can think of Skrill as a secure middleman that enables online transactions. It also allows you to manage your overall bankroll in one place if you use Skrill to fund multiple casino sites. Skrill follows robust safety protocols to keep your personal details, account balance and transactions safe. Everything is secured by aggressive SSL technology, certified by VeriSign, so you should have no safety concerns when signing up for a Skrill account.
Some Irish customers have recognised that Skrill limits customers based of the status of their account, their selected payment method or the country they are sending money to. Skrill reserves the right to vary transaction limits at its discretion.
Live Dealer Casinos That Accept Skrill
Live dealer games bring the thrill of the casino floor direct to the palm of your hand. Many players prefer live dealer casino games to virtual games because they are more sociable and they do not rely upon RNG software. There is something exciting about watching a live dealer spin a roulette wheel or deal a blackjack hand from the comfort of your own home. You can bet on the action, chat to the dealer and often interact with your fellow players.
Many of the best live dealer casinos accept Skrill as a payment method. In fact, it is pretty rare for a live dealer site not to feature Skrill as a payment method. However, you should stick to high-quality live dealer sites with a wide range of games from leading software providers, sharp graphics, robust streaming capabilities, no lag times, great usability, attractive bonuses and robust security measures. You can find them by clicking the link below.
Leading Skrill Slots Sites
Below you will find a list of elite slots sites that accept Skrill. These slots sites have been vetted by our experienced team of professional casino players. They all excel when it comes to the breadth of their slots ranges and the overall quality of each casino game on offer.
Skrill online gambling sites have a huge range of slots to choose from when compiling their ranges. The best casinos feature a healthy mix of old-school 3-reel slots, modern 5-reel video slots, branded slots, 3D slots, progressive jackpot slots, and exciting games with various multipliers and multi-paylines. They also include games from a wide variety of leading software providers, from major companies such as Microgaming, Playtech, Play'n GO and Netent to smaller studios like Thunderkick and Yggdrasil.
Skrill Casino Bonuses
Bonus funds are a great way to start your online casino experience, but most casinos will not offer you a welcome bonus if you use Skrill to make your initial deposit. This is the case with all e-wallets, as they have been used by people abusing bonus schemes in the past.
Some casinos that accept Skrill will allow you to enjoy bonus funds when you use it for your first deposit, so it is worth checking. However, make sure you carefully read the bonus terms and conditions before making a first deposit using Skrill.
You can also use an alternative method for your first deposit at a Skrill casino site, and then use Skrill for all subsequent deposits and withdrawals. That allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds - a sign-up bonus and the full range of benefits that Skrill provides. As always with a casino welcome bonus, make sure you check the terms and conditions to see if any wagering requirement is attached to the bonus funds.
Skrill Mobile Casino Sites
Skrill has a highly-rated app that can be downloaded on the app store on any iOS or Android device. It has an average rating of 4.5 stars on the Apple store after receiving more than 3,000 reviews. This goes hand-in-hand with playing at mobile casinos, which have become increasingly popular over the years as technology allows casino players to play on-the-go whenever they like.
This app allows you to access your money anywhere and at any time. It also makes it easy for you to fund a mobile Skrill casino account, whether you are lying in bed, travelling somewhere or on your lunch break at work.
|Casino||Mobile Games||iOS App||Android App||Bonus||Visit Site|
|2000||€1,500 Welcome Bonus + 200 Extra Spins + 500 Loyalty Points!||Visit Site|
|1538||100% Deposit Bonus up to €300||Visit Site||18+ New customers only. Opt in and deposit a minimum of €10 within 7 days of opening new account. Receive 100% match up to €300 for selected games with 35x wagering. Bonus 3 days expiry. Geographical Restrictions and see below T&C's. 18+ Please Gamble Responsibly.|
|1535||EXCLUSIVE: 100% Welcome Bonus up to €500 + 20 Free Spins||Visit Site|
Most Secure Skrill Casinos
Security should be a key concern for an online casino player. Skrill is popular among security-conscious players, as it is part of a large group with a very strong safety record, and its SSL encryption software is highly-rated.
We only recommend safe, licensed, regulated Skrill casino sites that have no history of security breaches. However, some Skrill gambling sites really stand out for going the extra mile when it comes to safety, so we have rounded those Skrill casinos up below.
Comparing Skrill to Other Payment Providers
Most casinos that accept Skrill will provide a broad range of alternative payment methods for you to consider. Each option has its own strengths and weaknesses, while the deposit and withdrawal limits and speeds generally vary depending on the method you select. The table below presents you with the key features, advantages and disadvantages of all the major payment providers at your disposal:
Alternative Casino Deposit Methods
These are some of the most prominent alternative deposit methods that you will find at Skrill casino sites:
- Neteller | Another popular e-wallet that is part of the same group as Skrill. It has a particular focus on the Irish market, so it is popular among Irish bettors.
- PayPal | A major online payment provider with roughly 300 million customers around the world. It is a leading e-wallet provider, but it is not as widely accepted as Skrill and Neteller at online casinos.
- Debit Card | This is often the most popular deposit method for Irish casino players, but it can be time-consuming, and some people do not feel comfortable entering their card details on web forms. Irish bettors cannot use credit cards to fund their accounts.
- Paysafecard | A prepaid voucher that can be purchased from newsagents and other retailers. It contains a 16-digit code that you can use to make payments. Paysafecard is owned by the same company as Skrill and Neteller.
- Apple Pay | Top up your account direct from your Apple mobile device with this increasingly popular payment method.
- Wire Transfer | You can transfer funds electronically across a global network of banks or transfer agencies. Just bear in mind that this process can be slow, and the minimum deposit can be pretty high.
- Pay by Phone |Pay by Phone companies such as Boku and Zimpler allow you to fund your online casino account, and the money will come out of your next phone bill.
- Niche Methods | Trustly, Sofort, MuchBetter, ecoPayz, AstroPay and WebMoney are among the slightly more obscure payment methods accepted at several online casinos.
💰 Are there any fees for using Skrill at an online casino?
- You should not incur any fees when using Skrill at an online casino. Skrill does not charge you anything to send money to the casino, while most casinos offer free deposits and withdrawals. However, you will be charged a fee for withdrawing money from your Skrill account to your bank account.
💰 When depositing with Skrill, do I have to withdraw to Skrill too?
- Most casinos require you to withdraw via the same method you used when making a deposit, so you would have to withdraw to Skrill. This is standard practice at licensed and regulated online casinos, as it is designed to prevent money laundering. You can learn more about Skrill withdrawals by reading our in-depth guide at CasinoSource.ie.
💰 What are the withdrawal limits when using Skrill casino?
- The withdrawal limits at Skrill casinos vary. Most Skrill gambling sites offer minimum withdrawals of €10, but the maximum can vary from €1,000 to more than €30,000 depending on the site. You should be able to find details of withdrawal limits displayed prominently in the cashier section of your Skrill gambling account.
💰 How long do Skrill withdrawals take?
- Skrill is one of the fastest withdrawal methods available to online casino players. However, the withdrawal time varies from one online casino to the next, as some operators will process your payment rapidly, whereas others are considerably slower. For example, PartyCasino often completes Skrill withdrawals in 24 hours or less, whereas it can take three to five days at LeoVegas.
💰 Is Skrill safer than other e-wallets?
- Skrill is widely regarded as a safe and secure e-wallet. It is owned by Paysafe Group, whose name suggests a strong focus on safety. Paysafe Group also owns Neteller, so those e-wallets have very similar safety features, and they are certainly safer than some of the more niche e-wallet options.
💰 What is the minimum deposit on Skrill?
- Skrill does not impose a minimum deposit amount, so the minimum deposit will be set by the online casino. The industry average is €10, but some allow €5 deposits, while others set a minimum of €10. You can learn more about Skrill deposits by visiting CasinoSource.ie, and visit the Skrill casino's cashier section to find specific details of the minimum deposits.
💰 Which online casinos give a welcome bonus when depositing with Skrill?
- It is rare to find an online casino that provides a welcome bonus when depositing with Skrill, as some people have used e-wallets for bonus abuse in the past. When an online casino does offer a welcome bonus when depositing with Skrill, we will highlight it at CasinoSource.ie, so make sure you check out our in-depth Skrill casino guide