Terms & Conditions 2018/05/24
- YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH ARE LEGALLY BINDING.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM, YOU SHOULD EXIT THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SERVICE.
- FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO BOTH REAL MONEY PLAY AND (WHERE RELEVANT) ANY FREE-PLAY FUNCTIONALITY ON THE WEBSITE.
Simply log on to the NETeller website and complete the registration process.
You will receive a 12-digit NETeller (1-Pay) Account ID and also a NETeller Secure ID. The Secure ID adds another layer of security to the deposit process.
Step 2 : Registering Your details
When You have Your new NETeller account details, You will then need choose a way of putting money into Your NETeller account. You can use a credit card or use the NETeller 'Instacash' system to deposit and withdraw using Your bank account directly.
Step 3 : Depositing Your funds
Deposit Your money into Your NETeller account and then log on to Your Nektan casino account and follow the on-screen instructions to transfer Your funds instantly to Your casino.Rules for NETeller deposits:
All payments from and to Your credit card are made by NETeller therefore all such queries should initially be directed to them.
All money deposited using a NETeller account must be paid back to the same NETeller account when withdrawing.
All deposits must be made from a NETeller account with the same account name and details registered on Your casino account Boku (UK players only):
A Bank Statement/Utility Bill, dated within the last 3 months, clearly showing the date, Your name and current address.
In addition we require any of the following which apply to Your payment methods:
A copy of the Front and Back of all payment cards registered on Your account. Please note that for security reasons we request that You blank out the first 12 digits from the front of Your cards and the 3 digit CSV number from the rear of Your cards.
Proof of ownership of Your Skrill account. A screenshot of the account logged in showing Your name and the account email ID.
Proof of ownership of Your NETeller account. A screenshot of the account logged in showing Your name and the account ID.
Proof of ownership of the mobile phone used to deposit using Boku mobile or Zimpler billing. A copy of Your latest bill for contract phones. A copy of the receipt for Your last top-up for pay as You go phones.
Proof of ownership of Your PayPal account. A screenshot of the account logged in showing Your name and the account email ID.
A copy bank statement showing Your latest deposit transaction with Trustly/Giropay/SofortFRAUD, CHEATING, COLLUSION AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES- Nektan reserve the right to terminate your Account, withhold the balance of your Account and recover from your Account the amount of any affected pay-outs, bonuses or winnings if:(a) you are found or suspected to be participating in any form of collusion or fraudulent practice;(b) we become aware that you have invalidly requested a charge-back or have denied any of the transactions made on your Account;(c) you become bankrupt or have equivalent proceedings occurring anywhere in the world; or(d) you have more than one account at any one time, on any individual Nektan casino or:(e) you are using our software and/or system in a manner which we deem inappropriate; or(f) you are found to be in breach of any other terms of these Terms and Conditions.- If we become aware or suspect that a transaction is suspicious and involves or may involve financial crime or similar activity then we reserve the right to retain the amount of that transaction and any other transaction made by you. In addition, we reserve the right to retain any funds related to that activity and the balance on the accounts in question. We shall be under no obligation to provide you with any reasons for these actions. If the activity and transactions are cleared of any suspicions all retained funds will be made available to you.- Where we suspect that you are participating in any form of collusion, fraudulent practice or money laundering activities, we reserve the right to report such activity or suspicions to the regulators, the police, relevant authorities, other online gaming or gambling operators, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions including details of your identity and you agree to cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
- You can close your Account at any time you by contacting Customer Support. Once the closure has been executed, you will be sent a confirmation email and you will be entitled to the return of any balance remaining in your Account subject to standard withdrawal processes and verification checks.- Except where you have self-excluded, you will be able to re-open your Account at any time by contacting Customer Support. You should allow for up to 72 hours for these requests to be processed.INACTIVE AND DORMANT ACCOUNTS
- If you have not accessed or used your Account for a continuous period of six (6) months, your Account shall be deemed to be inactive ("Inactive Account"). Nektan will use its endeavours to notify you before your Account becomes inactive, via the email address with which you registered your Account.(a) Two weeks (fourteen days) prior to the start of the inactive period, You will be emailed via service messaging.(b) One week (seven days) prior the start of the inactive period, You will be emailed a final reminder via service messaging.(c) On the day of inactivation your account balance will be set to zero, a balance return can be requested at any time subject to costs in clause(s) (10.2 & 10.3)- Nektan will charge an administration fee of £2.50 per month (or, should the account balance be less than £2.50, an amount equal to the remaining balance) until the account balance is zero. These charges will be withdrawn from your Account until the earlier of (a) the account balance being reduced to zero or (b) the account being re-activated by the use of your account.- If an Inactive Account remains inactive for further period of six (6) consecutive months, the account shall be deemed to be a “Dormant Account”. Nektan may charge an administration fee of £10 which will be deducted prior to the closure of the Account. Any remaining amount will be donated to a charity of Nektan’s choice.SERVICE, SOFTWARE AND CONNECTION FAULTS
- You agree that use of the Service is at Your sole discretion and risk. Any wager placed by You is done solely on the exercise of Your own judgment and discretion. You acknowledge that You have not relied on any statement, representation or advice from us (including any of our employees) in deciding to place a wager. You also acknowledge that by playing the Games you may lose money and you accept full responsibility for any such losses.- Due to the inherent nature of the internet, third party disconnections may occur during game play. Nektan will not be held responsible for any financial loss caused by a loss of connection to Nektan servers or lag in your internet or network connection whilst accessing the Service or playing the Games. In the event that a single player Game is disconnected where there are still active wagers of real currency ‘in play’, the game state will be stored and may be resumed at a later date for a period of thirty (30) days. Funds attached to Games which remain incomplete after thirty (30) days shall be forfeited. Incomplete games need to be completed before you may participate in a new game.- If a gambling transaction is interrupted due to a failure in Nektan's equipment in such a manner as to prevent you from continuing with the gambling transaction, the bets will be voided and Nektan will refund any amount staked by you in respect of the gambling transaction in question or, if possible, ensure that the gambling transaction is resumed and this will be your sole remedy in respect of any such disconnection caused by Nektan. This does not apply to third party disconnections such as network operators or internet service providers.- Nektan will not make any changes to the rules, pay-outs or outcome probabilities to its games in a live environment or without informing its players prior to further game play after any such change.- Nektan shall not be held responsible for any viruses, bugs, errors or defects in any of the Games on the Service, any content on the Service, systems, software or services which affects your enjoyment of the service or causes any damage or loss to your system or other personal property as a result of your use of the Service, the games and services available on the Service. Should this occur, you must report this immediately to Customer Support . Should it be found that you have knowingly profited from a fault in the system or in a game, Nektan reserve the right to void all winnings.CUSTOMER DISPUTES AND COMPLAINTS
- Nektan aims to provide all customers with excellent customer service and will endeavour to respond to all queries fairly and efficiently. On occasions, your query may require further in-depth investigation involving other departments or suppliers. In these circumstances Nektan will attempt to resolve your query as soon as possible.- On occasions Nektan understands that you may not be fully satisfied with the service you have received or the outcome of Nektan’s investigation. On these occasions you should email your complaint in full to the Customer Support Manager, which will invoke Nektan’s internal disputes procedure.- If you are still not satisfied that your complaint has been satisfactorily resolved, you can escalate the matter further as follows:(a) For customers located in Great Britain, you can escalate the matter externally by contacting IBAS (The Independent Betting Adjudication Service). IBAS is a third-party organisation offering independent adjudication in relation to betting and gaming disputes. You may submit an IBAS adjudication or contact IBAS by telephone number on 0207 347 5883.You may also use the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform Please note that, if you choose to use the ODR platform, you would not be referring your dispute directly to IBAS and this may then prolong the process of resolving your dispute. you(b) For customers located outside Great Britain, you may choose for the matter to be referred to the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. For further information on how to contact the Gambling Commissioner, please refer to the gambling section of the Government of Gibraltar websiteRESPONSIBLE GAMBLING AND SELF-EXCLUSION
- Nektan is committed to Responsible Gambling and offers a variety of facilities to help you control your gambling activity such as Reality Checks, Deposit Limits, Time Outs, Self-Exclusion and Transaction History. For full information about responsible gambling, please see Nektan's Responsible Gambling Policy by clicking here.- Reality Check is an additional feature introduced to assist you in managing your gameplay and is available in the “Your Account” section of the lobby. The reality check will allow you to set an alert on the amount of time you prefer to play per session. When enabling the Reality Check feature, you acknowledge that Nektan is not required to close or self-exclude your account or prevent you from using our services as a result of you using the feature.- Deposit Limits. The deposit limit facility allows you to limit the amount of money that you are able to deposit into your Account either daily, weekly or monthly.- Time Outs. A time out period is a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours and a maximum of six (6) weeks (or six (6) months for persons located outside Great Britain) and is set by you.- Self-Exclusion. We provide a self-exclusion facility to help you if you feel you have developed a gambling problem. If you choose to do this, it will be a minimum of six (6) months before you may apply to be reinstated. you have the choice to select a self-exclusion period of either six (6) months, one (1) year, two (2) years, three (3) years, four (4) years or five (5) years. Full details on how to Self-Exclude your account can be found in our Responsible Gambling Policy by clicking here. In the event that you decide to self-exclude, you will be excluded from all of your Accounts which are operated by Nektan.13.6 If you would like to re-activate your account after the selected self-exclusion period has expired, you can only do so by calling our Customer Support team (emails are not accepted); following which there will be a 24-hour reflection period before you will be able to access your Account.- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with our self-exclusion programme. However, you accept that Nektan has no responsibility or liability whatsoever if you continue gambling and/or seek to use the Service during your time-out or self-exclusion period. In the event that you take steps to circumvent your time-out or self-exclusion period, Nektan will not be held liable for subsequent decisions to gamble. Any deposits or winnings may be retained by Nektan upon detection. For example, including but not limited to, you opening a new Account using a different name, email, mobile phone number or address.BONUSES AND PROMOTIONS
- From time to time, we may offer you Bonus amounts, Spins or Cash awards which will be credited into your Account once the applicable qualifying criteria and any special terms and conditions have been met. Bonuses may be categorised as follows:(i) Free Spins – These spins do not require cash deposits but will convert winnings to bonus funds, which are subject to the terms of the individual game and bonus terms.(ii) Bonus Spins – These spins are awarded subject to a declared deposit amount, winnings from these spins will convert to bonus funds and are subject to the terms of the individual game and bonus terms.(iii) Bonus Match – these bonuses may be awarded because of you making a real-money deposit;(iv) Bonus Drops – Typically no deposit required, subject to the terms of the individual game and specific bonus terms.(v) Login Bonus – Typically no deposit required and triggered on login, subject to the terms of the individual game and specific bonus terms.(vi) Cash Back – Based on results from cash game play and profit & losses(vii) Bonus Boost – Deposit based addition bonus funds based on cash game play profit & Loss(vii) Leader board Bonus – Bonus funds awarded subject to cash game play, and leader board position. subject to the terms of the individual game(s) and specific bonus terms.The above categories of bonuses and any other bonuses awarded on the Website shall be jointly referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “Bonuses”.- Every promotional offers will be subject to its own specific terms and conditions (“Promotional Terms”). These will be made available separately and may vary depending on the casino of your choice and the type of bonus or promotion. The terms and conditions currently in force for each of the active bonuses and promotions can be found in the lobby of the relevant casino. In the event of a conflict between Terms and Conditions and the relevant Promotional Terms, the Promotional Terms will always take precedence, followed by these Terms and Conditions.- Subject to the terms of the relevant promotional offer, Bonuses will carry a wagering requirement specific to the applicable Promotional Terms.- The ability to convert bonus funds to cash will be subject to a specific multiple of the bonus and will be converted automatically once the applicable wagering requirement has been met.- You should always ensure you are fully aware of the relevant Promotional Terms before participating in any promotional offer. For example, wagers on Jackpot Games and certain slot games do not contribute towards the wagering requirement of bonus balances and will not contribute towards you meeting the relevant wagering requirement. Other available bonuses may only be wagered on specific slot games. Please check the relevant Promotional Terms for details of the games that will contribute towards the wagering requirement and the relevant weighting.- Subject to the terms of the relevant Promotional Offer, some games will have lower weighting than others for the purposes of meeting the applicable wagering requirement. Unless specified in the promotional terms, the percentage contribution for wagering on different game categories is as follows:
Slots/Scratchcards/Numbers - 100%
Premium Slots* - 75%
Table Games (Roulette/Blackjack)** - 10%
** The following slots games fall under our Premium Slot category: King of Slot, Reel Rush™, When Pigs Fly!™, Dazzle Me, Neon Staxx,, Warlords: Crystals of Power, Victorious™, Spiñata Grande™, Dead or Alive™, Football: Champions Cup™, South Park Reel Chaos, Butterfly Staxx, Joker Pro™, Copy Cats™, Wild Wild West: The Great Train Heist™, Secret of the Stones, SECRETS OF CHRISTMAS™, Fairytale Legends: Hansel and Gretel™, Fruit Shop Christmas Edition, Fruit Shop™, Glow, Drive: Multiplier Mayhem, South Park, Stickers™, Magic Portals, Divine Fortune™, Dracula, Fisticuffs, Mythic Maiden™, NRVNA: The Nxt Xperience, Fantasini: Master of Mystery™, Twin Spin™, Battleship, Champion Raceway, Robin Hood Prince of Tweets, Golden Mane, Glorious Empire, Queen of Riches, Gorilla Go Wild, Avalon, Bar Bar Black Sheep, Jungle Jim - El Dorado, Lucky Leprechaun, Mermaids Millions, Wild Rabbit, Ariana, Aloha, White Rabbit. ** Table games only include Blackjack and Roulette and may only be applicable on specific promotions.- If any term of any promotional offer is breached or there is any evidence of a series of wagers placed by a customer or group of customers (for example, demonstrably similar patterns of play or common locations of players), we reserve the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in our absolute discretion void the wagers funded by the deposit and the bonus.- Nektan reserves the right to investigate any irregular or suspicious playing patterns to ensure fair play and the correct use of Bonuses. For example, Nektan considers low margin betting, equal betting, zero risk bets or hedge betting to be irregular gaming when used to exploit Bonuses. Further examples of irregular playing patterns also include, but are not limited to:(i) Placing single or multiple bets of a value of fifty percent or more of the bonus on any single game, individual hand, or round, building a balance and significantly changing play patterns such as bet size, game types and bet structures etc. in order to meet the wagering requirement.(ii) Placing large bets which result in a substantial gain followed and by a drop in bet size equal to or more than 65% of the previous average bet size until the bonus release requirements have been met.(iii) Reserving your cash funds in any incomplete game round in order to use bonus funds before cash gameplay is completed.(iv) Utilising bonus offers as part of a group of customers or syndicate.(v) Moving from a low weighted game to a high weighted game after a large win for the purpose of meeting the wagering requirements.In the event that Nektan deems that an irregular playing pattern has taken place, we reserve the right to prevent you from withdrawing Account funds and/or withhold any of your winnings derived from your use of any Bonus.- All bonus offers must be completed within 28 days (unless otherwise specified in the applicable Promotional Terms) of being awarded (stacked bonuses included). After this time, bonus offers, unused bonus funds and linked winnings will be forfeited.- Wagering real-money funds will not contribute towards the bonus wagering requirements. where a player has both a real money and bonus balance then the real money balance is used for cash game play- When a bonus is activated and followed by subsequent real money deposits, contribution to the Bonus will be suspended and resume only once the real money balance is at zero.- Withdrawal of funds before the wagering requirement has been met will void ALL bonuses and any winnings associated to these bonuses held on your account. Only the sum of the original cash deposit or remaining balance of the original deposit may be withdrawn.- Nektan reserves the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account. We retain the right to suspend this and any associated account(s) for the duration of any resulting investigation and permanently close all accounts should our investigation identify a confirmed breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or the relevant Promotional Terms.- All promotional offers are intended for recreational play and Nektan may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, etc.), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit.- The maximum stake allowed per spin for play with free bonus funds is £1 or, in the case of bonuses linked to deposits, £5 (the “Maximum Stake”). Unless explicitly agreed with Management. Nektan reserves the right to void any winnings from accounts that have made bets with free bonus funds which exceed the applicable Maximum Stake. Players converting free bonuses by placing wagers higher than the applicable Maximum Stake will have their winnings voided.- Players depositing or withdrawing using e-Wallets (e.g. Neteller, Skrill and Paypal) or via prepaid vouchers (e.g. Paysafe) cannot stake more than £/€/ 0.5 (or 50 SEK) in any single bet while completing wagering requirements of any bonus. Players staking more than this limit in any single bet to meet the wagering requirements may have bonus and any associated winnings voided.- The maximum withdrawal amount resulting from any Free Bonus will be capped at £35 (even if the amount of winnings accrued by you utilising this Free Bonus exceeds this amount) and any excess amounts will be deemed null and void. Withdrawal requests linked to a Free Bonus will be subject to a thorough investigation and any attempt to withdraw winnings over £35 will be voided. - Nektan reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.<.br>- Nektan may from time to time request the use of your first name, initial of last name, nicknames and/or country or town of residence for use in any promotional announcements.- You may opt-out of receiving promotions and associated promotional communications within your account profile. Should you choose to opt out of receiving Bonuses, any active and pending Bonuses on your Account will be voided with immediate effect. In selecting the “opt-out” feature on your Account you accept that Nektan takes no responsibility for the settings you have actioned.- Employees, officers and directors of Nektan, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies (and any direct family members of those individuals) shall not be eligible for any Bonuses.- It is Your responsibility to ensure that, bonuses and promotional offers are managed correctly where several Nektan network accounts are registered. Nektan takes no responsibility for incorrect depositing for the purpose of funding bonuses.- Nektan uses a bonus staking system, this means only one bonus will be active at any time. Pending bonuses will not become active until Your current bonus is either completed or cancelled. In either case pending bonuses will not be activated until the current bonus balance becomes £0.00. Nektan provides games with various stakes to ensure smaller bonus balances can be completed, however players can cancel the active bonus at any stage or balance to assist the activation of the next bonus. Should You wish to play through small values of bonus funds; the number of lines and minimum bets on the following games can be changed to low values: Best of British, Shamrock and Roll, Trolls Tale and Candy Swap.- You may be offered a choice of promotional bonus or Free Spins from which you must select one. When such a choice is offered only one option can be selected. your choice of promotional offer is final and cannot be amended once you proceed. Should you wish to opt out of the individual offer simply select “No Bonus”. To opt out of all bonuses and promotions you must do so by following the steps in Section 14.20 of these Terms and Conditions.- Please note, opting in to receiving marketing and promotions via SMS may incur charges from your mobile operator.- Complimentary Free Spins may be awarded to you either by way of a promotion or as a manual credit. Any winnings derived from promotional Free Spins gameplay will be in Bonus and carry a wagering requirement of 30x unless otherwise stated in the specific terms for the promotion. Any cash won from these Bonus funds will be capped at 4x the amount won.RESTRICTED TERRITORIES
- Access to or use of this Service or any of the products offered via the Service may not be legal for some or all residents of or persons located in certain jurisdictions. Nektan does not make the Service available for use for persons in jurisdictions in which such activities are illegal, including but not restricted to the United States of America.- Nektan makes no representation or warranty with respect to the legality or otherwise of the access to and use of the Service, and the making of deposits or receipt of any winning from your Account, regardless of whether the Service is accessible in any such restricted jurisdiction, or appears in the official language of any such jurisdiction. The Service does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by Nektan for the use of or subscription to gambling or other services in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law.- It is Your responsibility to ensure that the laws of the jurisdiction in which You are resident, entitle You to use the Service. If it becomes apparent to Nektan that you are located in a jurisdiction in which the use of the Service is not legal, Nektan shall be entitled immediately to close Your Account, in which case any balance on the Account on the date of such closure will be refunded to you as soon as it is practicable for Nektan to do so. Participation in a game is void wherever prohibited by law. ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
- Nektan complies with the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002(POCA) in the UK and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2017 (POCA) in Gibraltar, the 4th EU Anti-Money Laundering Directive and any other statutes or regulations making provisions relating to money laundering which are applicable to Nektan and the provision of this Website.- Under the operating code detailed in both the UK and Gibraltar POCA and the 4th EU Anti-Money Laundering Directive, you may be requested by Nektan to provide documents to support your registered details and/or provide proof of the origin of the funds used to credit your Account. your Account may be restricted, blocked or closed if you do not provide requested information or documents or if such information or documents fails our anti-money laundering checks. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All intellectual property rights in our websites and mobile applications and all material and/or content made available on the Service (including but not limited to design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material) shall remain at all times our property and the property of our third-party licensors.- Under no circumstances shall the use of the Service grant to any user any interest in any intellectual property rights owned by us or by any third-party licensors whatsoever.- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved. The Games and their material and content are made available for your personal non-commercial use. Any other use of such items or rights without our prior written consent is not permitted.BREACH OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right (in our sole discretion) to refuse to register you and/or to suspend and/or terminate your Account at any time and/or to refuse to accept any wager or transaction in respect of or in connection with your use of the Website and/or the Games. We shall not be obliged to provide you with any reasons for so doing and shall not be liable to you in any way for any loss or damages that may result from any such action.- We reserve the right to withhold winnings and void wagers if there is any malfunction of the Website or if there is any manipulation of the Games or our financial system or suspicion or evidence thereof or a breach or suspected breach of any applicable law, regulation or any of these Terms and Conditions, in each case without providing any reason.- Use of any account otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or any other abuse of any account is strictly prohibited.- We reserve the right to withdraw your use of any of the Website and/or the Games at any time, subject to fulfilment of any outstanding commitments under these Terms and Conditions.- Our decision on all matters will be final and binding and no further correspondence will be entered into.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
amount of the bet from which the liability in question has arisen.- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, nothing in this Agreement shall exclude our liability which we may have in respect of any sums properly owed to you. Furthermore, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Nektan's liability for death or personal injury resulting from Nektan's negligence or any liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.EVENTS OUTSIDE NEKTAN'S CONTROL
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct and that the software is in good working order, we shall not be liable for any loss or liability resulting from, but not limited to: (1) access delays or access interruptions; (2) any system or communication errors relating to the generation of random numbers, wager settlement or other elements of the Gaming Services; (3) data non-delivery or data mis-delivery; (4) acts of God or any other circumstances beyond our control; (5) the unauthorised use of your security access details; (6) damage to goodwill or reputation; and (7) errors, omissions, or misstatements in any and all information provided under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise and we reserve the right to void all wagers on the Games in question arising from such circumstances.ASSIGNMENT
Nektan reserves the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer the agreement with you in whole or in part to any person without your consent. You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.LANGUAGE
If these Terms and Conditions are translated into another language, the English language version will prevail in the event of any conflict between the translation and the English language version.SEVERABILITY
If any of the Terms and Conditions is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, Nektan's original intent. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Unless expressly stated, a person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions and the agreement between you and Nektan shall be governed and interpreted in all respects in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar. The courts of Gibraltar shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or claim relating to these Terms and Conditions and the agreement between you and Nektan.GAME SUPPLIER ADDITIONAL TERMS
- For IGT MegaJackpot Games (MegaJackpots Cleopatra, MegaJackpots Siberian Storm and MegaJackpots Isle O'Plenty), please refer to these additional Terms and Conditions MegaJackpot T&Cs- For Blueprint Jackpot Games (including Jackpot King and all other progressive jackpot games), please refer to the relevant Terms and Conditions of each jackpot below:Jackpot KingTop Cat - https://nyxnektanrgs.blueprintgaming.com/mobile/BP_TopCat/help/helppage-en.html
Paws of Fury - https://nyxnektanrgs.blueprintgaming.com/mobile/BP_PawsOfFury/help/helppage-jackpotking-en.html
Super Spinner - https://nyxnektanrgs.blueprintgaming.com/desktop/BP_SuperSpinner/help/helppage-en.html
Worms Reloaded - https://nyxnektanrgs.blueprintgaming.com/mobile/BP_WormsReloaded/help/helppage-standard-en.html
Other Progressives (Blueprint)Genie Jackpots - https://nyxnektanrgs.blueprintgaming.com/desktop/BP_GenieJackpots/help/helppage-en.html
Super Diamond Deluxe -https://nyxnektanrgs.blueprintgaming.com/mobile/BP_SuperDiamondDeluxe/help/helppage-en.html
Winstar - https://nyxnektanrgs.blueprintgaming.com/desktop/BP_Winstar/help/helppage-en.html
These terms are active as of 17th May 2018
10 Spins on Sign-Up + €500 Welcome Bonus + 50 Extra Spins on Starburst